Yes, reissue is possible. If there is an integrator (seller tool) that you use after reissuance, you must deliver the changed information to the integrator.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to use it immediately when issuing an API key or modifying integrator information or IP address?
- I am using two or more intgrators. Can I register more than 2 Integrators when issuing an OpenAPI Key?
- Is it possible to modify linkage information at any time?
- Where can I issue / check API Key(AccessKey, SecretKey)?
- We have been issued an OpenAPI key and are using it. Will the validity period apply to existing issuance recipients?
- How can I check my IP address when issuing an OpenAPI Key?
- Do I need to enter the IP address when using the Seller Tool program installed on my PC?
- If an OpenAPI Key is reissued, is the existing API key unusable immediately?
- Is it possible to reissue the Open API Key when its validity period expires?
- I want to expire the issued key before the validity period of the Open API Key expires. Is deletion possible?