The error message is exposed when you have an order in the process of refund at entire or partial payment cancellation request. Please re-check the Purchase Order history.
Articles in this section
- What do I do when uploading waybill number returns error: INVALID STATUS?
- Is it possible to change the shipping address when the order is in the product in preparation status?
- The 'success' message was returned when calling the changing the status to product in preparation API, but in WING system continues to expose 'payment completed' status.
- I want to suspend shipment. What value do I enter for the "cancelCount" parameter?
- I see splitShipping and ableSplitShipping when collecting POs. I don't exactly know their difference.
- When I register a Direct Courier Delivery (DIRECT) waybill, it is not processed as Delivery Completed.
- Is partial cancellation reflected to a PO?
- When do I use "Shipment suspension API"?
- An error message "Can not change the delivery status. Please check the order history" is exposed.
- When PO (Purchase Order) is collected, shipmentBoxId and orderId are exposed. I don't know the exact difference between the two.