No, it's for free. Any Coupang seller can make use of Coupang open API.
Articles in this section
- When issuing an OpenAPI Key, click the “Agree to Terms and Conditions and Get Key Issuance” button, the screen does not move.
- When issuing an OpenAPI Key, the issue button is disabled and the API Key cannot be issued.
- Can I use the API key in two or more Integrator's solutions?
- Where can I find VendorId (Vendor's ID) and vendorUserId(Wing user's Id)?
- Is there any non-Java language sample?
- Invalid signature error is returned. (HMAC error)
- Is There a Guide on Generating HMAC?
- "Specified signature is expired" 401 Error Return
- Where can I issue / check API Key(AccessKey, SecretKey)?
- Where can I re-issue / delete API Key(AccessKey, SecretKey)?