The message comes when you enter basic delivery fee and conditional free shipping fee after selecting a free shipping. Please enter 0 for deliveryCharge and freeShipOverAmount..
<Three delivery fees>
- Initial shipping fee on return (deliveryChargeOnReturn) : Delivery fee charged to a customer which was originally paid by a seller for a free shipping
- Return fee (returnCharge) : One-way fee paid for return delivery
- Delivery fee (deliveryCharge) : The fee that a customer has to pay for conditional free shipping
All the 3 fees are one-way fee. You need to set a delivery fee according to the right delivery fee condition. Therefore, you have to set 2 delivery fees depending on the type of delivery fee.
<Setting free delivery>
- Enter initial shipping fee on return and return fee.
- Make sure to enter 0 won for basic delivery fee and conditional free delivery fee.
- The delivery fee charged to a customer for a return is "initial shipping fee on return+return fee".
<Setting paid delivery >
- Enter basic delivery fee and return fee amount.
- You have to set 0 for initial shipping fee on return and conditional free shipping fee.
- The delivery fee charged to a customer who returns a product is "basic delivery fee+return fee"
<Example of paid delivery>