The integration condition requires you to (1) select and register a courier out of the six which support Goodsflow’s auto-pickup and (2) put in the valid courier contract code, upon creating return location.
Articles in this section
- How do I distinguish between a cancellation request made in the Return/Cancellation Request List Query API and an order that was canceled after the delivery order?
- What will happen after I process the request to releae stop with the processing 'already released' API?
- Is there any way to query Coupang's discretionary-cancellation or quick-refund orders?
- Do you have an API that I can call to get data on the additional delivery fee for returns & exchanges?
- There are 3 ways of querying return request list: by days, by minutes and by request itself. Which one should I use?
- What does dedicated courier, integrated courier and manual management mean that appears as returnDeliveryType value when querying return request list?
- Is it possible for Coupang to exclude auto collecting integration for return/exchange request? (Goodsflow exception)
- Is it not possible to get updates on return cancellation/change?
- When I confirm that I received a returned product, how does the status of returned product change?
- Is there a way to separately query those for which shipping suspension was requested in the product preparation stage and those for which return was requested after shipping ?