You can modify the product with API when the product is approved and approval denied, just like WING. Modification is not possible during the awaiting approval status
Articles in this section
- Can I search SupplyHub and Rocket Growth products through OpenAPI?
- Are product type, same-day delivery, catalog matching management, and automatic price adjustment functions supported by OpenAPI?
- When registering or modifying a product through the API, the entered itemName value is not properly exposed.
- When registering a product with the API, an error "The item with the same option and option value as an item exists in duplicate" occurs.
- Product approval was rejected due to a failure to download a representative or other image.
- When modifying a product with API, an error message occurs, 'You cannot delete a product that is on sale'.
- The error 'duplicated item name exists' occurs when modifying the product with API.
- An error occurs when registering or modifying a product using an Integrator's company solution.
- When is the status that can be modified by the modify product API?
- When registering a product, a notification information error occurs.