API authentication / Key
- When issuing an OpenAPI Key, click the “Agree to Terms and Conditions and Get Key Issuance” button, the screen does not move.
- When issuing an OpenAPI Key, the issue button is disabled and the API Key cannot be issued.
- Can I use the API key in two or more Integrator's solutions?
- Where can I find VendorId (Vendor's ID) and vendorUserId(Wing user's Id)?
- Is there any non-Java language sample?
- Invalid signature error is returned. (HMAC error)
- [Shipping Location] Information is not reflected after updating the shipping location with the API.
- Can I register outbound/return address only with the form of roadname address?
- [Return Location] When I create a return location, I get the following error: "Listed but failed to authenticate contract".
- [Return Location] I cannot enter vendorCreditFee05kg ~ returnFee20kg value when creating return location
- Where can I find the code for outbound / return address?
- [Return Address] Can I register the same return address for other case?
- When registering or modifying a product through the API, the entered itemName value is not properly exposed.
- When registering a product with the API, an error "The item with the same option and option value as an item exists in duplicate" occurs.
- Product approval was rejected due to a failure to download a representative or other image.
- When modifying a product with API, an error message occurs, 'You cannot delete a product that is on sale'.
- The error 'duplicated item name exists' occurs when modifying the product with API.
- An error occurs when registering or modifying a product using an Integrator's company solution.
- What do I do when uploading waybill number returns error: INVALID STATUS?
- Is it possible to change the shipping address when the order is in the product in preparation status?
- The 'success' message was returned when calling the changing the status to product in preparation API, but in WING system continues to expose 'payment completed' status.
- I want to suspend shipment. What value do I enter for the "cancelCount" parameter?
- I see splitShipping and ableSplitShipping when collecting POs. I don't exactly know their difference.
- When I register a Direct Courier Delivery (DIRECT) waybill, it is not processed as Delivery Completed.
- How do I use an orderId to query a single return PO in the Return/Cancellation Request List Query API ?
- How do I distinguish between a cancellation request made in the Return/Cancellation Request List Query API and an order that was canceled after the delivery order?
- What will happen after I process the request to releae stop with the processing 'already released' API?
- Is there any way to query Coupang's discretionary-cancellation or quick-refund orders?
- Do you have an API that I can call to get data on the additional delivery fee for returns & exchanges?
- There are 3 ways of querying return request list: by days, by minutes and by request itself. Which one should I use?
- Are there any preconditions for uploading an exchange waybill? And I don't see shipmentBoxId in API JSON sample.
- When I query the list of exchange request, "shipmentBoxId" would not be displayed.
- I get the following error: shipmentBoxId (656416676)'s status [NONE_TRACKING] is not suitable for applyInvoice. Only INSTRUCT status shipment can be called with applyInvoice ……
- How does the exchange status change when I confirm receiving the exchange-requested product?
- Can the exchangeAmount(exchange shipping fee) be anything other than 0?
- Where can I check exchangeId?
- How to upgrade TLS version v1.2
- Is a test account or test environment provided for API?
- Mismatched product caused incorrect image exposure. What should I do?
- Do I need to register the server IP Address to use Coupang OpenAPI?
- I want to see OPENAPI's Swagger specifications.
- What should I do when a 521 error is returned?