From July 10 (Mon), a rate limit policy will be introduced when calling OpenAPI to provide stable service. Excessive API calls that exceed the standard are immediately blocked, so please be careful not to make excessive calls per second.
- Apply call rate limits to the entire Coupang API.
- The API call limit applies by default to vendor IDs (vendorId) that make more than 10 API calls per second.
- Call limit criteria may change depending on the system and vendor ID (vendorId).
- If the number of requests per second is exceeded, a "429 Too Many Requests" error occurs.
- If the number of calls per second decreases within the standard range, it is possible to call the API again within minutes to tens of minutes.