From October 12, 2023, the rate limit policy for product-related Open APIs, which was temporarily suspended, will be gradually strengthened and applied.
- In particular, if you call the product creation/edit/inquiry API and the quantity/price/sales status change API excessively and repeatedly beyond the standard, you will be blocked immediately, so please keep the following in mind.
- In order to provide stable service, speed limits will be strengthened and applied to product-related API calls that have been temporarily suspended.
- Blocking occurs when the number of API calls per second per Vendor ID (company code) is excessive.
- If the number of requests per second is exceeded and blocked, a "429 Too Many Requests" error will occur.
- Call restriction standards may change without prior notice depending on the system and Vendor ID (company code).
- If the number of calls per second falls within the standard range, API blocking will be lifted within minutes to tens of minutes.
- If excessive API calls continue to occur, the system may automatically and permanently block it.