The Auto-generated option function will be applied from January 8, 2024. This is a function that allows sellers to easily sell products as a bundle. This function provides new purchase quantity options for products registered by the seller based on customer demand analysis.
- Auto-generated option function application category: Categories related to furniture/home interior, digital home appliances, stationery/office supplies, companion/pet supplies, beauty, household goods, sports/leisure products, food, toys/hobbies, car supplies, kitchenware, and maternity/infant.
- Criteria for activating the Auto-generated option function: When customer demand for multiple purchases is expected to help the seller increase sales
Please refer to the guide below regarding checking, activating, and deactivating the Auto-generated option.
- Check whether the Auto-generated option is available: You can check through the isAutoGenerated value in the product inquiry API.
How to disable the Auto-generated option: The Auto-generated option is activated at the product registration stage, so if you want to deactivate it, you can activate or deactivate it using the API below after completing product registration.
1. Access the disable API for certain auto-generated options: Link
2. Access the disable API for all auto-generated options: Link
Deactivated products can be reactivated by selecting one of the APIs below.
1. Activation API for specific auto-generated options: Link
2. API for activating all disabled auto-generation options: Link
The same automatic generation option function is applied to WING, so please refer to the notice link below.