This "500 internal exception" error is most likely caused by an invalid courier code. Please make sure you are using one of the courier code in the below page for the deliveryCompanyCode field.
Articles in this section
- What do I do when uploading waybill number returns error: INVALID STATUS?
- Is it possible to change the shipping address when the order is in the product in preparation status?
- The 'success' message was returned when calling the changing the status to product in preparation API, but in WING system continues to expose 'payment completed' status.
- I want to suspend shipment. What value do I enter for the "cancelCount" parameter?
- I see splitShipping and ableSplitShipping when collecting POs. I don't exactly know their difference.
- When I register a Direct Courier Delivery (DIRECT) waybill, it is not processed as Delivery Completed.
- Is partial cancellation reflected to a PO?
- When do I use "Shipment suspension API"?
- An error message "Can not change the delivery status. Please check the order history" is exposed.
- When PO (Purchase Order) is collected, shipmentBoxId and orderId are exposed. I don't know the exact difference between the two.