Before issuing Open API key, you must register as a vendor on WING (https://wing.coupang.com).
This section describes the process of issuing an OpenAPI Key to be used in the operating environment.
API Key issuance is not supported for general members who have not been certified as business operators.
OpenAPI Key can be requested directly from WING (https://wing.coupang.com).
After application, key issuance occurs immediately, but the actual access rights may require more than 24 hours depending on internal procedures.
Also, we ask for your understanding as we do not currently provide a separate test environment.
After logging in, click your ID in the upper right corner as shown in the picture above, and then click the 'Seller Information' or 'Additional Sales Information' menu.
(The location of the API key issuance menu may vary depending on the seller ID.)
After clicking the Get API Key button at the bottom, select OPEN API in the pop-up window and click the OK button.
After agreeing to all the terms and conditions, click the Agree to the terms and get a key button.
1) Issuance screen after selecting an interlocking company
2) Issuance screen after selecting self-development
Select either interlocking company or self-development as the company input method.
1) In the case of selecting an Integrator, after selecting the first integrator company, select only one frequently used company among the listed company names on the issuance screen and click the OK button.
2) If there is no name of the company to be linked in the company name list, or in case of self-development, select the second self-development (direct input), enter the company name, URL, and IP address on the issuance screen and click OK.
* You can check your IP address by clicking the https://www.findip.kr/ link.
When the OpenAPI issuance is completed, you can see the issued Access Key and Secret Key screen.
1) When changing interlocking information, click Edit to edit the information. Information can be modified up to 10 times per week.
2) If you want to delete the issued API key, click the Delete button.
3) When the validity period has expired, the reissue button is activated and a new Secret Key is created when you click the reissue button.
* If you have any questions, please check the API Key Issuance FAQ.
* When the validity period of the OpenAPI Key expires, authentication is no longer possible and the key must be reissued.
* Do not leak the issued key information to the outside. The issued key is so important that only specially permitted people can view the information even inside Coupang, so when making an inquiry, exclude the Access Key and Secret Key and use Coupang's online inquiry.