Re-issuance of OpenAPI Key is possible after deleting the previously issued key.
To reissue a key, be sure to first click the delete button for the previously issued key and then click the issue button at the top of the expiration date text.
Before issuing Open API key, you must register as a vendor on WING (https://wing.coupang.com).
API Key issuance is not supported for general members who have not been certified as business operators.
OpenAPI Key can be requested directly from WING (https://wing.coupang.com).
When applying after initial registration, key issuance is made immediately, but actual access rights may require more than 24 hours depending on internal procedures. However, it can be used within a maximum of 30 minutes when reissuing the API Key and modifying the linking information.
Additionally, please understand that a separate testing environment is not currently provided.
After logging in, click your ID in the upper right corner as shown in the picture above, and then click the 'Seller Information' or 'Additional Sales Information' menu.
(The location of the API key issuance menu may vary depending on the vendor ID.)
After clicking the Get API Key button at the bottom, select OPEN API in the pop-up window and click the OK button.
After agreeing to all the terms and conditions, click the Agree to the terms and get a key button.
1) Issuance screen after selecting an interlocking company
2) Issuance screen after selecting self-development
Select either the Integrator or self-developed company input method.
1) In the case of selecting the Integrator, select the first only one company among the company names listed on the issuance screen, and then click the OK button. (It is not possible to add more than 2 Integrator companies.)
2) If there is no name of the Integrator in the company name list or if it is self-developed, select the second self-developed (direct input) and enter the company name, URL, and IP address on the issuance screen and click OK.
Enter the company name in the company name and the company homepage or service introduction URL in the URL. If it does not exist, you can enter wing.coupang.com. As an IP address, you can enter up to 10 IP addresses of your personal PC or self-developed server addresses.
(* You can check your personal PC IP address by clicking the https://www.findip.kr/ link.)
When the OpenAPI issuance is completed, you can see the issued Access Key and Secret Key screen.
1) When changing interlocking information, click Edit to edit the information. Information can be modified up to 10 times per week.
2) If there is no expiration date displayed or if you want to delete an API key issued before the expiration date, click the delete button. If the key is deleted after clicking the delete button, it is possible to issue/reissue a key for OpenAPI purposes.
3) When the validity period has expired, the reissue button is activated and a new Secret Key is created when you click the reissue button.
* If you have any questions, please check the API Key Issuance FAQ.
* When the validity period (180 days) of the OpenAPI Key expires, authentication is no longer possible and the key must be reissued.
* The information below will be sent to the registered seller's email address 2 weeks and 1 week prior to the expiration date(180 days) of the OpenAPI Key.
Click [Example of information email content]
* Please be careful not to leak the issued Access Key or Secret Key. There is no need to enter the Access Key or Secret Key even when making an online inquiry.